Santander Consumer - IF YOU HAVE A SANTANDER LOAN pls join the class action lawsuit

GARY GREEN, esq.filed a class-action lawsuit against Santander Consumer, they have violated Fair Debt Collection Practices Act & Telephone Consumer Protection Act.

The lawsuit claims that Santander breached its contracts with consumers in the way it charged fees.

Contact them: http://www.ggreen.com/santander-class-action/item/150-santander-consumer-usa-class-action-lawsuit.html

& MEHRI & SKALET have a class action against Santander for improper overcharges on auto loans.Customers complain charges of unauthorized late fees & fails to credit customer accts, & falsely reports missed payments to credit agencies.

REACH THEM AT: http://www.findjustice.com/cases/consumer-protection/consumer-investigations/santander-consumer-usa/

More Review Details

Helpful? 180 Yes 180 123 No 123
Had the same issue 112 Yes 112
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 08 #1108317

These people want to rob you in your face 18.23 interest rate

Feb 03 #1105336

I tried the link above but it didn't work for me. Where can I get information on this class action against Santander? mdadrian@skybeam.com

Feb 02 #1105151

How do I join in on this lawsuit? Please email me at youniquenaturaleyes@gmail.com

Feb 02 #1104893

How do I get compensated by the Santander lawsuit? I was a victim of everything under the sun with them.. Overpayment, phone calls, repo, lies. lies. lies. My email address is n.williams1977@yahoo.com.. I know people are getting compensated as we speak, who do we talk to about making sure we get what is owed to us???

Feb 01 #1104717

They are good to my husband and i.....but they don't credit any of the money we have paid to them,but I am afraid if I say anything they will take my car from me......

Feb 01 #1104282

I need to join a suit I got ripped royally from Santander they need to bec put out of business

Jan 29 #1103119

Yes, Please help me. I made the mistake of getting a loan thru Santander. I've never missed or been late on any payment but they still take 90% of every payment and apply to interest..9 months into the loan. At this rate, I'll never have the balance paid off. They've done this over and over to hundreds and hundreds of people. We desperately need a class action suit filed.
baustin72058@yahoo.com

Jan 25 #1100697

An airplane fall on my truck. It was paid of by the airplane insurance. And santander said I still owe 4000 dollars.

Jan 06 #1089944

I have an auto loan with Santander. I did not have a choice at the time because my credit was in a re-building stage from a car repo due to job loss. I bought my car for $14,900 almost 6 years ago, and they are saying I still owe over $10,000 for it. I have made every payment, and honestly the car itself has been paid off, just paying for interest now. Worst part is I just got into a wreck with same car a couple weeks ago from an ice storm. Insurance is totaling out my vehicle and the check will not cover what they said I still owe. Can't wait to see how this plays out, as far as I'm concerned I think they already got their full share from me in interest and payment fees (really 10.95 to do an online or phone payment)

hutch

Dec 12, 2015 #1077807

santander rip me off for 50,000 dollars on a 18,000 dollar loan,i had triple bypass heart surgery and everything went down hill after that,even after i continue to pay on my loan.now after i have struggle with them for ten years they come and stole the car and put 16,000 on my credit file. saying i own them....i would like to tell my story...can anyone help me....u can reach me at lhutcherson1947@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2015 #1063960

My email mail yjeanernared16@gmail.com. how do I get to join the class act against this ripoff called a company.

Santander Hater

Oct 24, 2015 #1053189 Westland, Michigan

My car loan was bought by Santander. Could never talk to the same company rep twice, made arrangements to cover late payment and fees that were never honored, result repossession. This after paying more than the initial loan and now a collection agency trying to collect $3,000 more. How do I join the lawsuit? nancyjohnson17107@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Oct 17, 2015 #1049806

I would LOVE more information on how to go about filing a claim as well..please email me at fallon.bernal@ymail.com

bcarter73

Jan 03 #1088022

I would as well if it isn't too late!

Oct 06, 2015 #1043766

Please send info to devine1117@aol.com

Shane schmitt

Oct 03, 2015 #1042873 Denver, Colorado

Please email me at shane.r.schmitt87@gmail.com. I have owed 10500 for almost 2 years nows and doesn't seem to ever end. This needs to end I was to join the lawsuit.

Oct 06, 2015 #1043812

Hello! How can I join? 24miesha1989@gmail.com

Ashley molina

Oct 01, 2015 #1041796 Lakemont, Georgia

Please send.me information.on.how to join the civil suit at ashmolina24@Gmail.com

Sep 30, 2015 #1041397

Need info I have Santander also they are ripping me off miss_von_jones@yahoo.com

1-20 of 537 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.