Santander Consumer - IF YOU HAVE A SANTANDER LOAN pls join the class action lawsuit

GARY GREEN, esq.filed a class-action lawsuit against Santander Consumer, they have violated Fair Debt Collection Practices Act & Telephone Consumer Protection Act.

The lawsuit claims that Santander breached its contracts with consumers in the way it charged fees.

Contact them: http://www.ggreen.com/santander-class-action/item/150-santander-consumer-usa-class-action-lawsuit.html

& MEHRI & SKALET have a class action against Santander for improper overcharges on auto loans.Customers complain charges of unauthorized late fees & fails to credit customer accts, & falsely reports missed payments to credit agencies.

REACH THEM AT: http://www.findjustice.com/cases/consumer-protection/consumer-investigations/santander-consumer-usa/

More Review Details

Helpful? 176 Yes 176 122 No 122
Had the same issue 108 Yes 108
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

2 days ago #1026174 Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Car was $12,000 got a loan and have been paying $368 monthly since 2012. It's almost 3 years since I got my car and I still owe $12,300 : ((( im like WTF

Aug 24 #1024154

Please send me info, I want to join the class action lawsuit.. Violetaazul76@gmail.com

Aug 18 #1021188

I have never had Santander, but my ex son in law did. I'm not on any of the information or payment, but I had a repo man enter my front glassed in room and beat on my door at 10:30 pm. Also I keep getting calls from them and have told them I have the same information as they do. One more call and I'm getting attorney. They are so rude and hang up on you and you cant call them to tell them to Stop. I send all mail back to them. What else can I do.

Aug 13 #1019251

Please add me to the lawsuit. Loan is supposed to nature in January of 2016 and they say I still owe $5,000. The website is now down so I can't even check my balance now. Email is shanna42@live.com. Thank you.

Aug 13 #1019248

So glad I have improved my credit so that I NEVER have to use Santander Consumer for my auto needs. They are crooks. High interest rates and at this time in my loan they say I owe almost $1200 in late fees. So glad I'm almost done with them.

Aug 17 #1020759

I paid 420 for almost 4 years which was almost 20,000 and still owed 16,000, this was even w a 5000 down payment. It was for a 10,000 dollar car. I got so mad I just stopped making my payments and told them to kiss my @$$

Aug 10 #1017998

Can we all sue finally and make them pay us penalty for damaging our credit reputation? Overcharging in high interest rates??

yippersmacie

Aug 08 #1017327

I need to find out how to get in on a class action lawsuit against Santandar. I bought a car from CarMax in 2010 and pay about 410.00 a month. After five years, it still shows I owe 17,000 dollars. I don't see how this is possible. NONE of my payments bring down the balance of my car. I am so upside down, I can't trade it in yet the car has been a lemon from the get go. I've had engine trouble three times now and just found out I need a new engine. This company needs to be stopped. They call several times a day, call friend's and family which I have no idea how they got the number. My credit is already shot because of them, I am just wanting to have them repo it at this point.

1 0 Reply

Aug 15 #1020018

How far behind or you?

Aug 07 #1016723

I need information to get in on a lawsuit for Santander. My loan is supposed to mature in September, yet they say I still owe $8000.

1 0 Reply

Jul 30 #1013648

Someone needs to stop these people want to join in unfair practices. Scubaladie@gmail.com

Jul 30 #1013647

Sooty I just posted as anonomyous. I can be reached at scubaladie@ gmail.com

Jul 30 #1013646

Please send me info on lawsuit they are applying all funds to interest took loan in 2008 and I had a few late payments which they extended loan for but it is crazy my balance as of 7/2015 is still 7000 on a original 16k loan. Now they call and want to offer me a new 2 year loan and lower my interest confused they r ripping me off what the heck is going on with this company they won't even explain to me how they applied all my payments. I want I explanation of why the loan is still so high

Aug 17 #1020761

Jul 30 #1013599

Please send me information on the lawsuit. Being only ten days late they are trying to charge me more than the $400+ of the car payment now saying that we owe $847.00. Since we couldn't pay that, we are now 20 days past due and owe over $1200! This can't be legal! Please help! Uumum@aol.com

Jul 29 #1013329

Please send information about class action suit to treysmom16@outlook.com

Jul 28 #1012889

I would like to join in on the class action lawsuit against this company. Please send me the information to my e-mail at trishab898@optonline.net

Jul 28 #1012865

i will like to join the class action lawsuit against them my email address mastare09@yahoo.com

Jul 11 #1006435

I will also like to take legal action against this company. My email is thaone95@yahoo.com

1-20 of 509 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.