Santander Consumer - IF YOU HAVE A SANTANDER LOAN pls join the class action lawsuit

GARY GREEN, esq.filed a class-action lawsuit against Santander Consumer, they have violated Fair Debt Collection Practices Act & Telephone Consumer Protection Act.

The lawsuit claims that Santander breached its contracts with consumers in the way it charged fees.

Contact them: http://www.ggreen.com/santander-class-action/item/150-santander-consumer-usa-class-action-lawsuit.html

& MEHRI & SKALET have a class action against Santander for improper overcharges on auto loans.Customers complain charges of unauthorized late fees & fails to credit customer accts, & falsely reports missed payments to credit agencies.

REACH THEM AT: http://www.findjustice.com/cases/consumer-protection/consumer-investigations/santander-consumer-usa/

116e16fe review #279430
121 172 Helpful?
Had the same issue91 Comments471
Had an experience with Santander Consumer?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
mike

Mar 17 Fresno, California

They said we still owe 11,000 after they repoed our car & sold it @ auction please add us to your suit 559(724)5849

uber driver

Mar 17

Please add me to this lawsuit, I need the email and number for a lawyer. I am an uber driver and got a vehicle through them. Its a 2015 chrysler and I am currently paying about $200 a week on it for 54 month lease term. They have also charged me double payments as late fees and ive payed around $1300 a month for some months. They started adding extra charges for a security deposit which normally was $19 a week now its $172 a week, the contract states that they are to inform me of any changes within 7 days prior in writting and they have not done so. Please help me out if anyone can.

06 honda complete

Mar 11 Orlando, Florida

please post the name, address and telephone number of the lawyer filing the lawsuit. I'm getting ready to pay off my car and reading these comments making me very very uncomfortable about do it.

Lisa

Mar 08 Macomb, Michigan

My name is lisa 586-342-0004 I too had an illegal repossession by Santander and they destroyed my credit. How do I join the Class Action Lawsuit??
Lisa 586-342-0004

Meka

Mar 10 Detroit, Michigan

I too would like to join in an class action lawsuit against these people, let me know info @ themizb@yahoo.com

Gotrippedoff

Mar 02 Mountain View, California

Bought my car in 2009, just finish paying it off. 6 years on a 5 year loan. This is a POS company. was make $500. a month payment on a $469.00 payment. they told me i was paying on late payments. did the for a year and a half. Please add me to your lawsuit.

anonymous

Feb 15

Please add me to your lawsuit.
jessicam_1108@yahoo.com
Paid on my on 5/ 6 year car note for 7 years, and still owed 11 or 12,000!!

ladydon

Feb 07 Jefferson City, Missouri

over charged i purchase a care 4.5 years ago i had two deferred payment that is now showing up as late payment on my credit the loan was 9900 , to this day [02/07/2015] they say i owe 5100 and told me 80% of my monthly payment is interest the car is due to be paid off in 6 months.

wakerc

Jan 29 Tampa, Florida

We were cOmpletely ripped off.They repoded 2 vehicles one after over 60 payments the other after the final 72nd payment.the first truck had 2 deferments they took 60 payments the truck and autioned it off for 15,000 dollars the second car was repoded after 72 payments we called for the title and they said we owe a 5,400 balloon payment santander has collected over $100,000 from us and we have no vehicle to show for it what's scary is they are still doing business ripping off consumers and getting away with it now i'm a disable veteran out of nearly $100,000 and no vehicle I never though this would happen to my wife and I but it has and santander must be stopped and put out of business because it'll keep happening

Anita

Jan 28 Augusta, Georgia

im sorry the amount still due is 14000.00 redluna75@gmail.com

Anita

Jan 28 Augusta, Georgia

please add me to this lawsuit. I have been paying on my car for 4 years and they say i till owe 1400.00. That is double the amount of the loan. please reach me at redluna75@gmail.com

Jan 21 Gastonia, North Carolina

Please add me to the lawsuit. Paying on my loan for 5 yrs never late but I still owe 12500 on a 14500 auto loan.. Tamara Moore email address at tnorton61973@gmail.com. I need help!

Nov 05, 2014

santander u birned me, i been paying and paying and paying with all the fees charges afyer 2 yrs my balance is same or higher then the first day, oh yeah phone calls hahaha omg 10x a day, taking moneys from my accounts 3x what i owe u.... lol
we all r coming for you! its time u make right, btw
HAVE A NICE DAY!

1 0 Reply

Oct 22, 2014

Please add me to the class action suit nadiagrieb@yahoo.com. my credit has been ruined by them I paid 400 a month and 4yrs later I still owed the same amount I bought car at they repoed car after I refused to pay and many phone calls with no replies and now years later they are still reporting to credit companies which makes me unable to buy a house...

Darn

Dec 08, 2014 North Carolina, United States

The same happen with me on 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt. The car was worth only $6gs to $8gs . I payed 15grand into the lemon with a lot of recalls on this car. I was contacted by Gary Greene a lawyer. I had car almost 4yrs. The lawyer going to help me get 20% to 40% back on. I gave car back in July 2012. Car wasn't worth keeping.

lim

Sep 26, 2014 Woodland Hills, California

Attention:
Do you need cash to settle you debts and solve other financial problems? search no more because we are currently giving out loan to individuals and companies at 2% interest rate...Reply back to us so that we can furnish you with more information on getting a loan.
NOTE: All Responses should be forwarded to: ( lim.koh56@yahoo.com ) for quick processing,even if you have bad credit your loan will still be 100% approved.
Thanks and God bless you.
Regards,
Lim Financial Services...

0 1 Reply
MamaA

Sep 21, 2014

We just got rip off by them , can someone help me getting involve with the petition/ lawsuit against them, we paid off our car a year ago and was still waiting a pink slip from and next thing you knkw they came and repo our car!!!! Said we still owe more money from late Fees etc we weren't aware of it , never once mention it to us when we called them no calls or notice in the mail , santander is a nightmare !!! Now my family has no car and all that money down the drain .

tlc

Sep 20, 2014 Dallas, Texas

I made 57 payments at 675 a month thought I had three payments left called to pay it off and they said I owed $13850.00

1-20 of 471 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Santander Consumer.
Filing a new complaint about
×