Santander Consumer - IF YOU HAVE A SANTANDER LOAN pls join the class action lawsuit

Dec 05, 2011
review #279430

GARY GREEN, esq.filed a class-action lawsuit against Santander Consumer, they have violated Fair Debt Collection Practices Act & Telephone Consumer Protection Act.

The lawsuit claims that Santander breached its contracts with consumers in the way it charged fees.

Contact them: http://www.ggreen.com/santander-class-action/item/150-santander-consumer-usa-class-action-lawsuit.html

& MEHRI & SKALET have a class action against Santander for improper overcharges on auto loans.Customers complain charges of unauthorized late fees & fails to credit customer accts, & falsely reports missed payments to credit agencies.

REACH THEM AT: http://www.findjustice.com/cases/consumer-protection/consumer-investigations/santander-consumer-usa/

a959a52
Had an experience with Santander Consumer?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
lim

Sep 26 Woodland Hills, California

Attention:
Do you need cash to settle you debts and solve other financial problems? search no more because we are currently giving out loan to individuals and companies at 2% interest rate...Reply back to us so that we can furnish you with more information on getting a loan.
NOTE: All Responses should be forwarded to: ( lim.koh56@yahoo.com ) for quick processing,even if you have bad credit your loan will still be 100% approved.
Thanks and God bless you.
Regards,
Lim Financial Services...

0 1 Reply
MamaA

Sep 21

We just got rip off by them , can someone help me getting involve with the petition/ lawsuit against them, we paid off our car a year ago and was still waiting a pink slip from and next thing you knkw they came and repo our car!!!! Said we still owe more money from late Fees etc we weren't aware of it , never once mention it to us when we called them no calls or notice in the mail , santander is a nightmare !!! Now my family has no car and all that money down the drain .

tlc

Sep 20 Dallas, Texas

I made 57 payments at 675 a month thought I had three payments left called to pay it off and they said I owed $13850.00

SantanderSucks

Sep 11 South Carolina, United States

I contacted the company that filed the class-action law suit. I would like to be a part of this.
They took a cashiers check and cashed it. Then told me that they never got it, I contacted my bank and they took a copy or front and back where they endorsed it and it's been months on the phone going back and forth and noone has cleared this check into my account. That payment would had paid off this loan. I'm so ticked off with this NON-returning phone call company that can't get their books right and I'm tired of calling them non-stop to try to get this cleared up!

1 0 Reply

Sep 06 Winston Salem, North Carolina

Hi, My name Evette Lewis I was ripped off by company Santander had internet online car stuff brand new Chevrolet Car place closed down year afterwards. Started getting recalls on 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt spent almost 16 grand wasn't worth 6,000 to 8.000 . Almost 5 yrs. also 4 recalls just receive another recall gave car back.

1 0 Reply
ShoSho

Sep 05

They have ripped me off. I been paying on my loan for 5 years a 25,000 dollar loan. They have me still owing $3999 and I just made a $550 payment only giving me credit for a $100.

paul

Aug 31

Dear complainants
you guys are completely right to me it seems like my case is being discussed in these situations. Loans are sold to them illegally to rip consumers. But it name seems like itself for the consumers. Toyota financial agents make money from them illegally so they cheated to consumers. They are not posting payments in time to over charge them my four payments in January 13 posted at once which paid 50percent loan but they still keep changing to the full amout of loani nterest

Emmy

Aug 30

So how do I sue them or act against them if I NEVER signed a contract with them. My original contract was with Toyota Financial but they sold without my authorization or prior notification to CitiFinancial who again without notification nor consent sold the loan to Santander. Since then I've now paid double what the original loan was ($12,000 for a Yaris but now I've made 70 payments that equal $28,000) and they are threatening to repossess if I don't pay my payoff of $3,232! They are crocked! Their reps promise you they'd defer the payment only to call incessantly the day original payment it's due claiming they'd never agreed to such a thing. If you insist you were told they defer, they get very rude & treat you as if you're garbage stating they do not deal with "low lifes" who have "delinquent accounts". I wish I recorded every conversation with them. I NEVER AGREED TO HAVE THEM BE MY BANK AND NOW I'M SCREWED WITH TERRIBLE CREDIT!! Apparently these vultures don't think that my husband filing for Chapter 13; then committing suicide & leaving me to be a single mother of 2 kids with his creditors haunting me isn't bad enough for me, no, Toyota Financial & Citibank decided I have to be further punished by enduring an illegal repossession by Santander.

2 0 Reply
Susie

Aug 29 Fredericksburg, Virginia

They are without a doubt the worst car loan company I have ever delt with! They repossed my car, not once, but three times, each time costing me over $1000.00 to get it back plus the repo guys fee! Last time I told them to keep it! I am done dealing with them. I am a senior citizen on a limited income, I called them for help and they said they would work with me but came in the night and stole my care!

Starr

Aug 27 Lancaster, California

I am currently fighting them as my balance is at 10,000 when I only owe for April & may of this year since may is my maturity date! Andddd they repossessed my vehicle. I'm a single mom with 3 kids and a full time career, they have screwed my credit and my job with all the problems I have had to deal with for months!!

mike

Aug 26 Orlando, Florida

Please add zygear@yahoo.com as well. I've had my car loan since march of 2012 and owe almost as much as I side when I got my car take away $400. How do you pay a loan for 2 and a half years and still owe almost the balance as when you got the car?

Aug 24

Please add me to the Class Action Suit Against Santander Consumer...Paying monthly yet the Principle does not reflect that action...Help ...muzicdoctor000@aol.com

Aug 23

Add me too mharvey.mc@gmail.com
They arent reporting anything correctly

trishab898

Aug 22

Please add me to the class action lawsuit against Santander Consumer.
Trishab 898@ optonline.net
I 'm from Riverhead New York.

Aug 10

shaversf@yahoo.com
Please add me

SouthernRooted

Jul 26

Complain to the gov. About these people

Jul 20

Emac200219@gmail.com add me too

Jul 05

The email address Is cocoturbochanel@gmail.com

Jul 05

Please add me cooturbochanel@gmail.com I need your help I've 7 payments & the I'll isn't going dow

1-20 of 453 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Santander Consumer.
Filing a new complaint about
×