Santander Consumer - Sandanter - Overcharging
I too have been having problems with Santander Consumer USA. My orginal loan was through Citifinancial Auto. In September 2010 i was sent a letter stating i Santander would be the third-party servicer for part of its auto loan/retail installment contract portfolio. As part pf this transaction you auto loan/retail installment contract is still owned by CitiFinancial Auto but will be serviced by Santander Consumer USA effective 9/6/10.
In the letter it stated my original financed amount: $20,899.70 and my balance remaining $16,114.97 and the maturity date of 3/23/2013. Since receiving this letter I have been paying $479.00 per month which I calucated to $4790.00 that I have paid in the last 10 months. When I called for a payoff amount they gave the amount of $14,285.00. So all that money i paid only $1829.00 was applied to my remaining balance.
I've contacted Santander and asked for a payment history. I also tried getting online to check my account but of course I can't get into it. So they told me they would fax me the payment history and reset my log in. Is there anyway to get out of this company. I'm paying extra on something I should be paying. Any suggestions or advice? I have read all the complaints about this company and now its got me worried.ef0dda0 review #254288
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "At lease turn in they sent a bill for several hundred dollars in items that per their website were clearly normal wear and tear. We kept the vehicle in exceptional..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "I switched to Digis to get better speeds than Century Link but unfortunately that was a huge mistake. When I run a speed test, IF I can even connect to..."
- "Booking.com advertised false photos of Empress Hotel in New Orleans. Wanted to cancel Empress hotel said Booking.com was at fault and Empress Hotel says Booking.com was at fault. They want..."
- "I took my electric Craftsman mower into the service center to be repaired. It was only 18 months old and was under a 2 year parts and labor warranty. I..."
- "Look at this deranged glob of dough they delivered to me. I called the manager and he claimed he personally made this pizza and it was fine. What a ***...."
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."